- On returns due to our error, your shipping expenses will be reimbursed, with prior approval, based on standard ground service shipping rates. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service charges
- If the return was not caused by our error, a restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged.
- Returns for credit or exchange must be made within 30 days of receipt and must be in the original cartons and packaging in “new-sale” condition.
- In the event you received a defective part, it will be replaced with another (if available) when returned within 30 days. Our liability for materials or goods found defective, is limited to the value of goods sold or furnished and will not allow claims for labor or consequential damage.
The following merchandise is NOT acceptable for return:
- Electrical / electronic parts – including gauges, relays, lights, bulbs, starters, alternators, regulators, switches and wiring harnesses.
- Items purchased on a special order items. Special orders must be prepaid in advance.
- Items damaged due to misuse, abuse, fire or weather.
- International orders shipping outside the US, Canada or US Territories.
Returning an Item:
- Be sure it meets all the Return Policy Requirements (stated above).
- The original packing slip or a copy.
- On returns due to OUR ERROR, your shipping expense may be reimbursed based upon standard service, UPS or FedEx charges. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service shipping charges. Please notify us for authorization on Truck Freight parts.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged on all returns.