LR2 Transfer Case LR066503 LR010349 LR009428
$1,150.00 plus core charge
Land Rover LR2 Remanunfactured Transfer Case. Land Rover part number LR066503 replaces LR010349 which replaced LR009428
Fits: 2006-2012 LR2 ¦ Freelander 2
2011-2012 LR2 3.2L Gas
2013-2014 LR2 2.0L Gas
There are few LR2 transfer case remanufacturers that can provide a product to meet factory specifications and manufacturer’s warranty. Centurion Differential USA fulfills that need and provides a fair and professional level of service to the Land Rover owner. Our remanufactured LR2 transfer cases have all new internal parts. Our fully re-manufactured transfer cases are better than original for the following reasons; they are completely stripped, cleaned, and machined where necessary. They include new gears and seals. The new gears are stronger, longer lasting and run quieter than the original gears. All bearings and seals are new high quality products. 1 Year unlimited mileage warranty.
We will be refund to you your $300 core charge after we have received your core in rebuildable condition.
Centurion Differential USA
Core Charge and Return Policy
A $300 core return fee will be charged at the time of purchase.
- We will issue a $300 core credit when you return your core within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Fully assemble and and make sure your core is in rebuildable condition.
- We can not accept incomplete, damaged or unassembled cores for return.
DRAIN all fluids before shipping. Shipping companies will not ship with leaking fluids. Units are shipped dry, add Fluids at time of install.
Return CORE in original wood crate or pallet. Make sure to fasten the differential with strapping for pallets and/or screws and wood blocking if shipped in crate box.
Centurion USA/British 4×4 Outfitters
15115 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio, TX 78232
Attn Vickie Balderas
- On returns due to our error, your shipping expenses will be reimbursed, with prior approval, based on standard ground service shipping rates. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service charges
- If the return was not caused by our error, a restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged.
- Returns for credit or exchange must be made within 30 days of receipt and must be in the original cartons and packaging in “new-sale” condition.
- In the event you received a defective part, it will be replaced with another (if available) when returned within 30 days. Our liability for materials or goods found defective, is limited to the value of goods sold or furnished and will not allow claims for labor or consequential damage.
The following merchandise is NOT acceptable for return:
- Electrical / electronic parts – including gauges, relays, lights, bulbs, starters, alternators, regulators, switches and wiring harnesses.
- Items purchased on a special order items. Special orders must be prepaid in advance.
- Items damaged due to misuse, abuse, fire or weather.
- International orders shipping outside the US, Canada or US Territories.
Returning an Item:
- Be sure it meets all the Return Policy Requirements (stated above).
- The original packing slip or a copy.
- On returns due to OUR ERROR, your shipping expense may be reimbursed based upon standard service, UPS or FedEx charges. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service shipping charges. Please notify us for authorization on Truck Freight parts.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged on all returns.