LR3 Locking Rear Differential with Motor
$2050.00 (plus $300 refundable core charge)
This LR3 Locking Rear Differential includes new OEM bearings, seals and our custom Crown Wheel & Pinion when needed. It is a locking differential and comes with the differential actuator motor. Our differetnial, ready to install, preset at our facility and guaranteed with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- We recommend changing your differential fluid every 30k miles to prevent failure of the bearings.
- Fits 2005-2009 Land Rover LR3 with locking differentials and 2006-2009 Range Rover Sport non-supercharged.
- Replaces part numbers LR009444,TVK500420,LR006013,LR059439
- Differentials have a $300 refundable core charge.
Centurion Differential USA (an affiliate of British4x4Centre.com and British4x4Outfitters.com) is proud to announce that we are the sole distributor of Land Rover differential products for Centurion Gearbox & Diff Centre in the USA. If you are looking for differential products for your Land Rover, we have the knowledge and expertise to find what you need.
Centurion Gearbox & Diff Centre was established in 1999 with the intention of providing service excellence linked to the right product for the end market of Land Rover differentials. Centurion Gearbox & Diff Centre has become an established leader in the manual transmission, front and rear differential, automatic transmissions and transfer case re-manufacturing industry for Land Rover differentials. With qualified staff and superior workmanship, all of our products come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- On returns due to our error, your shipping expenses will be reimbursed, with prior approval, based on standard ground service shipping rates. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service charges
- If the return was not caused by our error, a restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged.
- Returns for credit or exchange must be made within 30 days of receipt and must be in the original cartons and packaging in “new-sale” condition.
- In the event you received a defective part, it will be replaced with another (if available) when returned within 30 days. Our liability for materials or goods found defective, is limited to the value of goods sold or furnished and will not allow claims for labor or consequential damage.
The following merchandise is NOT acceptable for return:
- Electrical / electronic parts – including gauges, relays, lights, bulbs, starters, alternators, regulators, switches and wiring harnesses.
- Items purchased on a special order items. Special orders must be prepaid in advance.
- Items damaged due to misuse, abuse, fire or weather.
- International orders shipping outside the US, Canada or US Territories.
Returning an Item:
- Be sure it meets all the Return Policy Requirements (stated above).
- The original packing slip or a copy.
- On returns due to OUR ERROR, your shipping expense may be reimbursed based upon standard service, UPS or FedEx charges. If a re-ship is necessary, we will pay standard ground service shipping charges. Please notify us for authorization on Truck Freight parts.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged on all returns.